The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lots of Exciting News!

Sorry we haven't posted anything in a long time. We really haven't had anything to report since we haven't been to the doctor lately. HOWEVER...We have so much to be thankful for!
My cousin, Regina and her husband, Dave recently welcomed their baby boy, Hutch William. He was born on my brother Tyler's birthday. I keep telling them that he is a very special baby and has a wonderful angel watching over him!
As I mentioned in a previous post, our friends Melissa and Ryan from Ferdinand are expecting their second child. Grace is going to be a big sister. I look forward to sharing this pregnancy journey with Melissa!
Yesterday, I received a text from another dear friend, Niki. She is my best friend from home. The text said something like, "Your making something really difficult!" I was confused by this and called her right away. You see, she is also pregnant (6 weeks) and I was suppose to go home this weekend and she was going to share the news then. However, I didn't feel well on Friday and stayed in Indy to be lazy all weekend long and she wasn't able to tell me. So, she was just leaving the doctors office (they heard the heart beat for the first time) and shared the news with me then. I can't tell you how excited I am to share this journey with Niki too! They will be WONDERFUL parents.
As you can see, we have seen God's blessings a lot. I pray that he continues to be with us throughout the journey...each step of the way!
Shane and I go back to the doctor next week. Stay tuned for an update!
Love,
Ash & Shane

No comments: