The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!
11/10/07

Three years ago today, Shane and I said, "I do." Time does fly! It was one of the most magical days of our lives. We were surrounded by nearly everyone that we love so much, a true blessing. Weddings are such a magical and emotional celebration. Rarely do you have EVERYONE YOU LOVE under one roof. We are still so thankful for all your love and support you have shown from that day on.
What a crew!
Shane's family - Ledford's & Litke's
My family - Roth's & Webb's

Today, as I look back, we have had many happy times and TWO bundles of joy! Our life is crazy. It is centered around two WALKING toddlers that we simply adore. There is nothing that I love more than watching Brennley and Amelia play and love on Shane. He is EVERYTHING that I envisioned in a husband but more importantly a Daddy!

Shane, Brennley, Amelia and Ashley

Shane, thank you for being so patient, loving, kind and gentle. I love you more and more every day! There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing I am right next to the one I love, YOU!

May God continue to bless us and ALL those that we love!

Happy Anniversary babe!
Love,
Ash

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy 3 years!!! You guys have such a beautiful family! Here's to many many more years of happiness together!! Love you all!