The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update - 2 Weeks

This week we are blessed to have Grandma Roth with us. It's only Tuesday and she has already been so much help. Plus, it has been nice to have some adult company during the day since Shane is back to work.
I think that Shane was ready to go back to work and get back in the swing of things but I am sure that he misses the girls. I know that we miss him!
Things are going well and everyone is settling in. The girls are growing or filling out nicely. Thankfully, they are on the 'same' schedule' so that makes things more manageable for me. We are tired but it is a different kind of tired. I am sure that it will catch up to us soon.
Here are some new pictures of the girls and our guests since the last time. Enjoy!

Sam, Amelia, Emm and Brennley

Chris and Amelia

Kyle, Chelsea and Amelia

Josh, Britt and Brennley

Brennley's 1st bath at home.

Amelia's 1st bath at home.

Love,
Shane and Ash

1 comment:

Heather said...

They are so sweet!!! I can't wait for you to come visit Mike & Pam so I can see them!! I told Summer she has to let me know when you come home!! I love seeing pictures of them!!