The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Weeks!

Yesterday, September 22, I went to see Dr. Teter for our weekly appointment. The news for today is that we will have babies in about 2 weeks! He did the ultrasound and saw the heads down and strong hearts. Dr. Teter said that he is very pleased with how I 'grow' babies. I just love him! He then measured my belly and said that he would give me 2-3 more centimeters and then it would be time. They are running out of room.
We have been working on a call/email list too. Hopefully we haven't missed anyone. Be sure to check your email regularly for the announcement!
We go back on September 29 and will report more then. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Shane and Ash

1 comment:

The Taylor Boys said...

Congrats, Ashley & Shane! It has gone by so fast. Enjoy your last few days before your little angels arrive!