The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roth Shower - Growing Bump

This past weekend my sister, Sara, Mom and Aunt Barb gave our first family/friend shower. It was so nice to get everyone together to celebrate the babies arrival. Everyone is very excited! I find a lot of comfort in this knowing that so many people are praying for us. We are so blessed to have so many close friends and family. We love you all!

The shower theme was "Guess Whoooo is Having Twins?" My sister did an amazing job carrying out the theme with handmade owl toys that the kids took away as favors. They are adorable. I'll post a picture of them soon.

Here is a picture of Karla (Burger) Rausch (also expecting) and me at the shower.
Karla (Burger) Rausch & Ashley
Mother-to-Be's

This weekend, we have a shower with the Ledford family. Thanks Anita, Ashley, Sam and Stacy for hosting it! You are all so thoughtful!

We go back to the doctor next week. I'll post more information then. Birthing class tonight! :)

Love,
Ash & Shane

No comments: