The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ty!

Many of you that read our blog know Tyler's story. He was passed away in 2001, one week after graduating from high school due to complications from a car accident. Tomorrow, May 1, I/we are celebrating his birthday. While he can't be here with us, I know for a fact that he is watching over us. He is our Angel keeping us strong.

The last few weeks I have been working here and there on a new site (blog) for my brother. While it is not the ideal gift, I would prefer you here, with us, eating cake and ice cream and giving you a round of golf or something fun for your birthday. Anyways, this blog is a way to connect, show and share pictures, see how our family keeps your memory alive and so much more. 

Click here to view Tyler's New Site


We (Shane, the girls, myself and occasionally Hudson when he isn't asleep) remember him in our prayers every night, as I am sure that so many of you do too. He was feisty, fun-loving, caring and so much more. We love you!

Happiest of birthdays, Tyler William Roth! I can only imagine how you are celebrating up in Heaven. We love and miss you so much but are so thankful you touched so many people during your life with us. I just pray the stories we share with your nieces and nephews will continue to bring them close to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday Dear Tyler...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

All our love!

Shane, Ash, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

No comments: