The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Remembering Ty

On this day 10-years ago, we said goodbye to my brother, Tyler William Roth. It was the worst day of our lives. While time forced us to move forward, there is one constant in our life - missing him.

Shane and I often talk about what it would be like if he was here. Would he be teaching? Coaching? Married? Kids? Where would he be living? Would he be shaving his head too?
One thing that we are comforted by is knowing that he is our almighty angel watching over each of his loved ones. He is with the girls and Aiden at ALL TIMES.
He was and STILL is loved by so many. We are very grateful for the outpouring of love and support from friends, family and even complete strangers. He had a way of touching so many people.
Even 10 years later, I still don't understand why this horrible day had to happen. Shane said we will probably never understand during our time on earth. We just have to turn to our faith and God to find comfort and strength.
Thank you to all of you who still remember. I pray that the Tyler signs (34's) or as someone else calls them, "Tyler Days" keep coming. So many find comfort in them.
Remember and smile (always)!
http://walter34ty.homestead.com/Beginning.html
Love,
The Ledfords

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So beautiful, Ash! Thank you. It's so hard for me to comprehend that its been 10 years. Time does keep moving on, but that certainly doesn't mean we love or miss him any less. I love all of you so much. Thank you so much for sharing your brother (and son!!) with me. LOVE YOU ALL. Remembering AND smiling...

Ashley said...

So beautiful, Ash! Thanks. It is so hard for me to comprehend that its been 10 years. Time certainly moves on but it doesn't mean that we love him or miss him any less. I love all of you so much. Thank you for sharing your brother (and son!!) with me. LOVE YOU! Remembering AND smiling...