The Ledford's

The Ledford's
Shane, Ashley, Brennley, Amelia & Hudson

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

State Fair Fun

The GREAT Indiana State Fair! I always look forward to spending a few days at the State Fair. I don't know if it is because my parent would take me there every year to compete in Horse and Pony or if it is because that means that fall is even that much closer. Whatever it is, I love, love, love it. I hope that my girls have the opportunity to be in 4-H and have as much fun as I did.

Shane and his girls


We found Uncle Bill "relaxing"Enjoying the FREE Chuck Wicks concert.Well, some of us did. I don't know if Brennley doesn't like Chuck Wicks or if Uncle Bill pinched her! :)

Yep, that's Chuck!
Thanks to Uncle Bill, the girls met a Country Music Star!

More adventures to come...
Love,
The Ledfords

No comments: